|World of Windsurf
The digital Magazine
Media-Cooperation with the Windsurfing Euro-Cup
|The International Sailing Federation (ISAF) is the world governing body for the sport of sailing, officially recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
ISAF is responsible for:
- the promotion of the sport internationally;
- managing sailing at the Olympic Games;
- developing the Racing Rules of Sailing and regulations for all sailing competitions;
- the training of judges, umpires and other administrators;
- the development of the sport around the world; and
- representing the sailors in all matters concerning the sport.
|The International Windsurfing Association was formed in January 2001 to unite the sport of windsurfing, and to provide a focal point for information, and a central administration for competitive windsurfing.
"To Unite, to Assist and to Serve"
- To promote the sport of windsurfing in all disciplines
- To represent the interests of the ISAF Windsurfing Classes
- To organise first class competition for all windsurfing classes
- To co-ordinate class activities with one international calendar
- To further co operation between international classes
- To encourage development of all age groups and levels
- To protect and represent the interests of windsurfers worldwide
| The International Funboard Class Association (IFCA) is the official ISAF approved class representing the windsurfing disciplines Slalom, Wave and Freestyle. The slalom races are run with ISAF registered production boards to ensure a fair competition level for all participants.
|The International Formula Windsurfing Class (IFWC) is the official ISAF approved class representing the windsurfing discipline Formula Windsurfing (Course Racing with Funboards). The races are run with ISAF registered production boards to ensure a fair competition level for all participants.|
|Moritz Beck / mediahouse.one is the official photographer of the national windsurfing series and the national kitesurfing tour 2016.|